Comparison Of iPad Air VS Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition
A great competition is going to start between these two wonderful products as each one is having its own vital characteristics. When one is planning to have any such product then the comparison between these two becomes very essential. Following are the some factors which can help one in taking decision regarding the purchase of perfect one:
Also read: iPad Air VS Nexus 7
iPad Air VS Samsung Note 10.1
- When one watches the size of these two tablets then no doubt the size of Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition is more that is 10.1 inches along with LCD of superb clarity while iPad Air is having screen size of 9.7 inches along with IPS LCD.
- When it comes to resolution then Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition is also one step ahead with 2560*1600 pixel resolution that is 299 ppi whereas iPad Air is having resolution of 2048*1536 pixels but it has 264 ppi, which is better.
- iPad Air is having dimension of 240*169.5*7.5 mm while Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition is available in 243.1*171.4*7.9 mm dimensions.
- Apple’s product iPad Air is very light weight and powerful tablet as it is available only in 469 grams weight on the other hand Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition is having a slight heavier body with 535 grams weight.
- Processor which is very important factor in production of this device must be focused if one wants to buy right product. One side where iPad Air is using 64-bit A7 dual core with 1.3 GHz on the other hand Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition is giving a powerful reply in the form of chipset known as Snapdragon 800 quad core with 2.3 GHz.
- Storage is yet another feature where iPad Air can be termed better as its availability is there in four types with sixteen GB, thirty two GB, sixty four GB and 128 GB capacity while Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition is present only in three storage capacity i.e. 16GB, 32GB and 64GB.
- Rear camera of 5 MP along with front camera of 1.2 MP is included in iPad Air while Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition is having rear camera of 8 MP along with front camera of 2 MP.
- iPad Air is not having facility of additional microSD slot where as one is enjoying this feature in Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition.
- Apple has announced 10 hours battery life for iPad Air whereas battery life of Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition is found approximate 8 hours.
- Mono speakers are used in iPad Air while Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition have selected stereo type.
- Samsung Note 10.1 has a unique addition of S-Pen which enhances your experience of using such a large size tablet. This is missing in iPad Air and could be deciding factor for some buyers.
- iPad Air’s price start from $499 for 16 GB version while Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 will cost you about $430 for 16 GB version.
Both devices are having their unique features. Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition is available in market from quite some time now and has got good reviews from experts and users while iPad Air will be available from November 1 in the market, so no users reviews yet, but experts are giving it good ratings.
Personally, if I had to buy one from these two, I would choose iPad Air because of its latest technology, lightweight, amazing design and apps designed specifically for iPad.
Which one would you choose? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
- ipad air vs samsung note 2014 edition
- samsung or ipad which is better
- note 10 1 2014 vs ipad air
- ipad air and samsung which one is better
- which is better samsung galaxy note 10 1 or ipad air
- which is better ipad air or samsung note 10 1
- which is better iPad air or samsung note
- which is better ipad air or samsung galaxy note 10 1 2014 edition
- which is better ipad air or samsung galaxy
- which is better ipad air or samsung