There are times when you lose data from your device by mistake or due to some malfunctioning. As now a days, gadgets come with big storage space we people like to save our data on them including movies, photos and messages etc. We have received many requests from our readers if there is any way to recover deleted data from iPad Air. There are several ways to recover deleted data from your iPad Air and iPad Air 2, which are listed here. Follow the guide shared below to recover deleted data from iPad Air.
Using Wondershare Dr. Fone for iOS
- Download Dr.Fone software developed by Wondershare for iOS from this link. Once downloaded install the software on your computer.
- Once downloaded and installed, connect your iPad Air with your computer using USB cable. After you have connected your iPad Air with your computer open the app and it will ask you to enter your iPad Air in DFU mode.
- To enter in DFU mode hold your iPad Air in your hands and click on Start button on the software.
- Now when your device is in your hands hold both the Power and Home buttons together for around 10 seconds. After 10 seconds release the Power button but keep holding home button. You will see that you have entered the DFU mode. Once you are in DFU mode you can release the home button.
- Now the software will do its work and will detect your iPad Air. Your lost data will be automatically scanned.
- Once all the data is scanned, you will see it on your screen separated in different categories. All the photos will be available in Photos folder, all your music files in Music folder and so on. From here you can preview all the contents which are present in a folder.
- You can also select Only display deleted items from below which will only show you the files which have been deleted.
- You can mark all items if you want to recover all of them at once or you can select the files which you want to recover. Once selected, click on Recover button which will recover all the data you selected.
Related: How to factory reset iPad Air
There is one more way using which you can recover deleted data from your iPad air. In this method, you can use iTunes backup file for restoring the lost data.
- Open the same software once again and select Recover from iTunes backup file.
- You will see all the iTunes backup files which are present on your computer. If you have never synced your iPad Air with iTunes there won’t be any file displayed and this method won’t work.
- Select the backup which you want to recover and click on Start scan option to look for the files which you can recover.
- Select the files which you wish to recover and once selected click on Recover button.
These are the two best methods which you can use to recover deleted data from your iPad Air. Do you know any other way to recovered deleted data from iPad Air? Share in the comments below. You can also post your questions in comments sections. Stay connected for more iPad Air tutorials.