Instagram is the best platform where photographers share their talent. You can show your skills to other people, connect with anyone in the world and follow your favorite celebrities and find out what they do in their daily routine. There might be times when you saw any pic or a video and liked it a lot and wanted to save it. Instagram doesn’t allow users to download the videos and photos which are uploaded by its users and one reason behind this restriction is the copy right laws. However there are some ways which you can follow if you want to download your favorite videos and photos via Instagram.
You can either try jailbreak tweaks or third party apps for downloading your favorite videos and photos on iPad Air. Today we are going to share some apps which will help you in grabbing your favorite photos off Instagram.
Also read: How to download YouTube videos on iPad
Instagrab is one of the best apps which you can use for downloading Instagram photos and videos on iPad Air. The app is available for free in Apple iTunes App Store. To download your favorite videos and photos using Instagrab follow the guide shared below.
- First of all you have to download the Instgrab app for your Apple iPad Air from this link.
- Once you have downloaded Instagrab, launch the app.
- Open Instagram and login using your details. You are logging in using your Instagram account and not the Instagrab account, so your details are safe with you and they won’t get shared with anyone.
- Once you are logged in you will see the updates by the people you are following on your feed. Tap on any photo or video which you wish to download and then tap on the share icon present at the bottom right corner.
- Click on the Save button which will save the photo in the camera roll of your iPad Air.
If you want to save any video, tap on that video and then tap on the Share button and then Save option. All the photos and videos which you download using this app will be saved in the camera roll. You can try some other apps too for downloading photos and videos from Instagram and we have shared them below.
Which app are you using for downloading Instagram photos and videos? Share it with us using the comments section below.